IGNOU MLIS Project Submit Online Dec 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the last date for submission of the project and has extended the date for those who have not submitted their project report yet. The official of IGNOU University says that TEE Dec 2022 Project can be submitted through online mode and the last date of submission is 30th Nov 2022.
|Components||Projects/Dissertation/Field Work/Journals/Internship Reports|
|Session||IGNOU TEE DEC 2022|
|Last Date||30th Nov 2022|
|Official Submission Link||https://onlineproject.ignou.ac.in/projectdec22/|
Note: - Students should not upload/submit TEE Assignment or Synopsis etc in this portal. Assignment submission has a different link and for Synopsis, you must submit via Email/Mail.
- Incomplete submission of the project report will not be considered for evaluation.
- After the last date (30-Nov-2022) ends, incomplete project submissions will be removed from the portal. Students have to re-upload their projects for the next session.
- The University will not entertain any correspondence regarding incomplete submission of the Project Report after the last date of submission.
- Students should ensure that the proposal Pro-forma is approved in original while submitting the final project report through online mode. The “Synopsis” and the Project Guide’s resume and originality certificate are signed by both the students and the Project Guide, with the date (where applicable).
- Learners should ensure that while uploading the project through online mode, the scanned pages are clear and not blurry, the sequence is correct, and the pages are well illuminated; The orientation of the pages is the same – should not change between portrait and landscape.
- Before submitting the project online, the student is required to obtain approval in the prescribed proforma of the guide. For obtaining approval of the synopsis, the project proposal may be forwarded to the respective Schools/Regional Center > Regional Network > Regional Centers (e-mail IDs of all RCs are available at www.ignou.ac.in). OR send to the concerned school > About IGNOU > School of Studies (E-mail IDs of all faculties (available at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school).
- Students should ensure that the CSWCJS/PGDCOUN/BSW/BSWG/MSW/MSWC Programs while uploading the Field Work Journals are duly uploaded after completing the Internal Assessment Marks from the respective Study Centers. The student may also contact the Program Coordinator (SOSW) for more details in this regard.
- Students should ensure that the original project report is to be scanned for a subject/course into a single PDF format file, so that the Regional Centre/Student Evaluation Division can download it in a single PDF format file for further processing.
- The first page of the PDF file should contain the correct details of the learner as given below:
- Title of Project Report / Dissertation / Internship / Field Work
- student name
- program code
- Enrollment Number (Not Control/Registration Number)
- regional center code
- Course Code / of the attached project /
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID
- If the project report is not found in order, it will be returned to the student for resubmission after correction/completion.
- The project report will be conducted orally by the respective faculties under the Regional Center under certain guidelines. Students are advised to contact the concerned Regional Center (from the e-mail ID mentioned on the website).
- In case of any query regarding the submitted MLIS project/dissertation/fieldwork/journal/internship report, students are advised to write to the email id of the concerned Regional Center / SED (Project Section) email id.
How to Submit IGNOU Project Dec 2022
Step – 1: Students first visit the official website of IGNOU (http://www.ignou.ac.in/) and check the alert section.
Step – 2: By clicking on the Project link in the Alert section otherwise you can reach the Project submission page through this direct link (https://onlineproject.ignou.ac.in/projectdec22/).
Step – 3: On reaching the project submission portal, you will get the project submission guidelines, you can read them.
Step – 4: After reaching the project submission portal, you have to scroll to the bottom and you have to tick “Yes”. Access the project submission portal
Step – 5: Now a button will be displayed at the bottom, you have to click on that button.
Step – 6: On clicking the button a new page will open where you have to select your enrollment number, date of birth, and program (Programme/Course).
Step – 7: Now fill in the security code and click on submit button and submit your project online as per the guidelines.