Some important Questions of BLI 224: ICT FUNDAMENTALS
Some important Theory and Practical Questions of BLI-224:
1. Describe the major components of a computer.
2. Discuss the goals and objectives of convergence in the context of NEIS.
3. Discuss the application modules in Libre Office.
4. Explain the routing algorithm.
5. Describe different types of messaging methods.
6. Explain the major components of a computer.
7. Discuss the various DBMS architectures.
8. Enumerate the different communication
protocols. Describe Internet Protocol (IP).
9. Write any four major roles of an operating
system (OS). How does Ubuntu OS differ from
Windows OS ?
10. Discuss any two of the following network
topologies with suitable illustrations :
11. What is ODBMS ? How does it differ from
12. Explain the architecture of a large scale
Internet search engine.
13. Explain how digital signatures work.
14. Discuss the architecture of search tools.
15. Ubuntu operating system
16. Client server architecture
17. Characteristics of data in a database
18. Authoring software
19. Bus topology
20. Multimedia messaging
21. POP/ IMAP email account
22. Meta – search engines
23. Bar Code Reader
24. W : MAX
25. Formatting Pages in Libre Office Writer
26. Network Database Management Systems
27. Multimedia Storyboard
28. Star Topology
29. File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
30. Electronic Text Messaging
31. Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
32. Meta Search Engines
33. What is XML ? Discuss the role of XML in
34. Scope of the following commands in Ubuntu :
34. Switch vs. Hub as communication device.
35. Features of CALC in Libreoffice.
36. Image formats in multimedia
37. TCP/IP as communication protocol.
38. IPv4 addressing system
39. Truncated search
BLI 224 MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
5 MARKS – 250 words
1. Explain the WAN switching methods.
2. Describe various features of Linux based operating system.
3. Describe different types of messaging methods.
4. Enumerate the different advantages of Networks. Explain in brief the classification of
5. What is Convergence? Explain Technology Convergence.
6. List the different types of searches. Explain any one in detail.
7. Discuss any two of the following network topologies with suitable illustrations :
(I) Mesh (ii) Ring (iii) Tree
8. What is RDBMS? Point out the measures that are required for security of a database.
9. What are web 2.0 services? How do they differ from web 1.0 services?
10. What is Analog Communication? How Digital 5 Communication is better than Analog
4 MARKS -150 WORDS
1. Web 2.0 services
2. ISO-OSI Layers
3. DBMS Languages
4. User Datagram Protocol
5. Web Widgets
6. TCP/IP Layers
7. IP Addressing(both type ipv4 and ipv6)
8. Features of Web 2.0 Applications
9. Switch vs. Hub as communication device.
10. Any 5 commands of Ubuntu OS
1 thought on “Some important Questions of BLI 224”
Pingback: IGNOU RC Srinagar 2022 Practical Examination of BLI 224 and BLIE 229 – Solved Web Solutions