If students want to take admission in MLIS through IGNOU Online Admission mode then they need to upload all required documents at the online portal while filling out the online application form. Candidates are requested to keep each document with them while filling online application form at an online portal. Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of each document to the online admission portal.
Also Read: IGNOU Masters of Library & Information Science MLIS Course Details 2022
Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of all the following documents to the IGNOU Website. All scanned copies must be taken from the Original, not from a Xerox copy. If you don’t have the original document then self-attestation is mandatory.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph (Max size: 100 KB)
- Signature (Max size: 100 KB)
- Age Proof (Max size: 200 KB)
- All Educational Certificates (Max size: 200 KB)
- BLIS Marksheet
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/PH/Minority candidates (Max size: 200 KB)
- Experience Certificate (If required) (Max size: 200 KB)
- BPL Certificate (If below poverty line) (Max size: 200 KB)
Candidates have to submit all the above documents to IGNOU at the time of taking admission. The same document is to be submitted for offline admission and needs to submit at the concerned IGNOU Regional Centre. Incomplete and wrong documents tend to rejection of your application by IGNOU. All documents are covered in the above list and no other documents need for admission from IGNOU.